Xiaomi Mi AX1800 WiFi 6 Router Qualcomm Five Core Processor IPv6
- Wi-Fi 6 support for up to 1800Mbps of transfer speed
- Integrated 2×2 Dual Band 360 Degree High Gain Antenna (2×2 for 2.4Ghz and 2×2 for 5Ghz)
- Powerful 5 Cores Enterprise Grade Qualcomm Chip (4 Cores 1.2Ghz CPU + 1 Core 1.5Ghz Network Processing Unit)
- Huge 256MB RAM and 128MB ROM for long term stability and support up to 128 connected devices
- WPA 3 support to redefine Wi-Fi security to prevent Wi-Fi hacking
- Beamforming support, as a result it enhances signal coverage
- OFDMA & Advanced MU-MIMO support to make concurrent signal transmission possible with multiple devices to greatly reduce latency
- 4x Gigabit ports to fully utilize subscribed high speed internet connection
- BSS coloring technology, so it reduces interference with neighbour Wi-Fi router to improve connection throughput
- Aluminium heatsink and large air ventilation opening for silent and also 24/7 of high stability operation
- User friendly web and APP configuration interface (Chinese only user interface at this moment, Google translate can be used to translate into preferred language)
- Also built-in Tencent game acceleration can accelerate the domestic and overseas service games of mainstream game platforms.
- First, Search and download Mi Wi-Fi APP in Google Play or APP Store.
- Then, Turn on your router and open Wi-Fi (on your phone) to connect your Mi router.
- Create a Mi-account, and then log in to your account.
- Follow the instructions for use, click “access dial” to enable your online account and password.
- After that, Click “more options”, Shut down the main base station (Set new network name and password).
- Open the app, Finish Wi-Fi setup.
Find More Wireless Routers.